Mindfulness is a technique of detaching yourself from your thoughts and feelings that would otherwise overwhelm you. Mindfulness underlies all the therapy we do at Hypnotherapy Online.
We have conducted original research into right- and left-brain thinking, which underlies the physiology of how mindfulness works. This original research combined with hypnosis enables to us achieve results very quickly.
Here are some research papers on mindfulness by other people:
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction and Health Benefits.
- Mindfulness-Based Relapse Prevention from Alcohol and Substance-Use Disorders
- Mindfulness Training as a Clinical Intervention
- Measuring Mindfulness and Examining its Relationship with Alcohol Use and Negative Consequences
- Mindfulness-Based Relapse Prevention
- Mindfulness Meditation for Addiction Cravings
- Mindfulness Meditation Training in Adults and Teens with ADHD